Knill Consulting, Inc is a consulting firm specializing on vendor-independent solutions in Networking, Unified Communications Performance Management. Knill Consulting has engaged customers in hundreds of successful projects across several industries, including Healthcare, Commercial Real Estate, and Service Provider.
Some recent success stories:
Regional Healthcare Provider – Network Remediation and Requirements Assessments
- Detailed network conversion from EIGRP to OSPF routing protocol to unify the existing network infrastructure from multiple vendors.
- Detailed Requirements and Impact Analysis of comprehensive network infrastructure to support server, storage, network, and desktop virtualization.
- Led architecture and deployment of several complex routing/switching projects, including routing protocol migration of 30+ sites, several core Data Center Cisco 6500 upgrades, and Juniper MX-960 / Cisco 7600 integration.
- Assisted client with product selection, architecture, and deployment of Quality of Service for high-speed Metro Ethernet backbone.
- Detailed Performance Management Assessment to provide insight into impact of network changes on existing healthcare applications.
National Real Estate Brokerage – Networking and Unified Communications
- Upgrade of Cisco Unified Communications solution to virtualized servers – collapsing three UC clusters into one.
- Deployment of advanced UC features, including Single Number Reach and development of a mobile device strategy and dial plan.
- Detailed analysis, design, and implementation of Unified Communications system that provides integrated voice and messaging services to over 60 sites.
- Designed and deployed several customized routing and switching solutions in complex WAN environment (ATM, MPLS, Frame Relay, and HDLC).
- Deployed and customized several Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions based on customer requirements.